Importing from ISC > Quackle

Information about Quackle, an analysis tool and worthy computer opponent

Importing from ISC > Quackle

Postby GamePlayer547 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

What is the best way to take a game played on ISC and put it into Quackle to analyze it? I've been having to use a manual scoresheet and then enter it in move-by-move. Surely there's a better way <?>

**Ben
GamePlayer547

Re: Importing from ISC > Quackle

Postby TheLamb » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:46 am

I'm not sure I understand why you can't just have both windows open and enter the moves in without using a manual scoresheet.

Does ISC cancel your FP agreement even if you have Q open while not playing a game?

If so, I'd suggest viewing the game in your history, using Show Moves or whatever to list all the plays in the dialog box, and then disconnecting from ISC (without actually closing the window). This way you'll be able to see the moves without being connected to the server and thus exposed to the FP agreement.
TheLamb

Postby trashman » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:11 pm

GamePlayer547 wrote:...Surely there's a better way <?>

**Ben

There's always a better way. And stop calling me Shirley...
trashman

Postby GamePlayer547 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm

TheLamb wrote:I'm not sure I understand why you can't just have both windows open and enter the moves in without using a manual scoresheet.

Does ISC cancel your FP agreement even if you have Q open while not playing a game?

If so, I'd suggest viewing the game in your history, using Show Moves or whatever to list all the plays in the dialog box, and then disconnecting from ISC (without actually closing the window). This way you'll be able to see the moves without being connected to the server and thus exposed to the FP agreement.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about being able to take the data from ISC and use something to import it into quackle without having to manually enter all the moves by hand.
GamePlayer547

Postby synodalhaj » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:46 pm

synodalhaj

The best way to Effectively Use a Lace Front Wig

Postby Nxrmanjax » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:18 am

One of the primary queries we question Human Hair Wigs
women when they pay a visit to our wig boutique is: "Do you need human being hair or man-made? " For Wigs
first-time wig consumers, the reply is frequently: "I don't know - What's the real difference? " Comprehending the difference during these two kinds of wigs will help you create the correct choice for yourself.

Anything to consider - equally human and synthetic Human Hair Wigs
fibres wigs can be found in diverse levels or characteristics. For our evaluation, we shall discuss the variations in a high Wigs
high quality man made to Level A Human Wigs For Black Women
Locks.
Nxrmanjax

The best way to Effectively Use a Lace Top Wig

Postby Nxrmanjax » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:20 am

The first inquiries we ask Wigs For Kids
females when they visit our wig shop is: "Are you looking for human hair or man made? " For Human Hair Wigs
very first time wig consumers, the answer will be frequently: "I don't know - What's the visible difference? " Knowing the big difference during these 2 kinds of wigs can help you have the proper determination for yourself.

Some thing to take into consideration - equally human and synthetic Human Hair Wigs
fibers wigs can be purchased in different levels or qualities. For the comparison, we shall go over the variations in a top Human Hair Wigs
good quality synthetic to Class A Man Cosplay Wigs
Head of hair.
Nxrmanjax

Return to Quackle